You may be obsessed with Disney if…
- You’ve ever kissed a frog. You know… just in case.
- Your password is “mickeyminniedonaldgoofy” (because it said it had to be a minimum of 4 characters)
- You can’t understand why the gift shop in Fantasy Land doesn’t sell Pooh scented candles.
- You sleep in Tinkerbell pajamas, and wake up each morning singing “Zippity-Doo-Dah”.
- You insist your family call forks “dinglehoppers”, and you use one to comb your children’s hair.
- Your cellphones ring tone is “It’s a Small World”, and you let it play all the way through every time before answering.
- Your daughter’s bedroom is in a Rapunzel-like tower. [Wait, that sounds like a good idea to me?]
- You wonder why lanterns don’t appear in the sky each year on YOUR birthday too.
- Your soccer mom vehicle of choice is a polka-dot “Minnie Van”
- The bumper sticker on your Minnie Van says, “my other car is a carriage”
- You order the free Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD several times a year.
- You wear a Mickey Mouse watch, and always keep it set to Florida time.
- You have the Walt Disney World Resort’s phone number on speed dial. [My phone says it’s 407-939-7675?]
- You’re upset the original angry bird, Donald Duck, doesn’t get credit for inspiring the game.
- You’ve tried to paint with all the colors of the wind.
- You plan to chain yourself to EPCOT’s Imagination Pavilion doors if they dare replace Figment with Phineas & Ferb as rumored at one point!
- When you hear people talking about “the underprivileged”, you assume they are referring to those families staying off-site.
- You’ve dyed your daughters hair red for Halloween… TWICE. Once for Ariel and once for Merida.
- You know where most (if not all) of the hidden Mickeys are.
- You’ve read this list to see if I missed anything, and you’ve got about 20 more things I should have included.
Did I miss any? Leave a comment and share this with your friends!
There are worse addictions. Long live Figment!
Right? I bought a Figment stuffed toy (really a large puppet) BEFORE our daughter was born because I liked him so much.