adaddyblog.com is hosting it’s second ever #TwitterTuesday Link-Up. A great way to find parents and other cool folks to follow… and of helping them find you!
Hi! I'm Michael, the founder and editor of adaddyblog.com. I'm a university director by day and a lifestyle blogger by night. More than anything, I'm a husband and a dad. This site targets parenthood from the dad’s perspective, and includes a big focus on family travel, entertainment, technology, social media, coffee, cars & cuddles. ;) Leave a comment on one of my posts and let me know you were here, or connect with me on any of the site icons along the top left of this page!
Subscribe by Email
- 2019 Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- He Said, She Said — Family Road-Trips
- 5 Ways to Rock the Daddy Daughter Dance
- 20 Things Guys Should Never Wear | What Women Wish Men Knew
- The Perfect Gift Card For Every Occasion!
- Rascal Flatts ‘The Night Before Christmas’ FREE Audiobook
- Blow your Guy’s Mind – A Gift Guide
- A Dad’s Guide to the Perfect Halloween Cocktail
- Favorite Baby Books?
- A Walk to Remember – On Our 12th Anniversary
- A Dad Weighs In on Breastfeeding
- Be the Office Hero – While playing Wintastic Rewards!
- 5 Tips for Throwing a Birthday Party at Urban Air – Bedford!
- 43 U.S. Children Died in Hot Cars Last Year – Please Read and Share these 7 Safety Tips
- An App that makes Summer… a little bit Yummier!
- How I’ve been finding a way to get EXTRA time in the morning…
- 7 Ways to be a Better Dad
- Geppetto’s Marionette Theater
- 20 Summer Safety Tips for Kids
- Les Misérables Comes to Dallas