Do you have questions or expertise to offer about child development, or children education tips, or wonder how can I find my child on the web… or on a map? Are you looking for a good website for kids, or have questions on how to teach children about technology? The new parenting & technology focused …
Hi! I'm Michael, the founder and editor of adaddyblog.com. I'm a university director by day and a lifestyle blogger by night. More than anything, I'm a husband and a dad. This site targets parenthood from the dad’s perspective, and includes a big focus on family travel, entertainment, technology, social media, coffee, cars & cuddles. ;) Leave a comment on one of my posts and let me know you were here, or connect with me on any of the site icons along the top left of this page!
Subscribe by Email
- 20 Summer Safety Tips for Kids
- Les Misérables Comes to Dallas
- 2018 Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Suffering in Silence – It’s Time We Talk about Miscarriage
- Social Media: I Hug Back!
- Family Travel: Stop and See the Amazing Thing!
- How a Body Wash – helped Simplify My Life
- 20 Driving Safety Tips Police Want You to Know
- Dads Just Want to Have Fun
- 7 Ways to be a Better Dad
- Great Quote from @BradPaisley to Kick off Your New Year
- 10 Things Police Wish You Knew about Answering the Doorbell
- Review: Ember Temperature Controlled Ceramic Mug
- Twas the Night before Christmas—WordlessWednesday Art
- The Story of a Garnet Ring – and a New Family Tradition
- Armchair Version of HGTV House Hunters International
- Firefly & Serenity Gifts For that Browncoat you love this Holiday!
- Empty Chairs at the Holiday Table
- Is Halloween less safe today than when we were kids?
- A Dad’s Guide to the Perfect Halloween Cocktail