Since getting my new iPhone, I’ve been looking for the best free new iPhone software to use to take family photos. It’s said, “The camera you use is the camera you carry.” Well the camera I carry these days is my new iPhone
Hi! I'm Michael, the founder and editor of adaddyblog.com. I'm a university director by day and a lifestyle blogger by night. More than anything, I'm a husband and a dad. This site targets parenthood from the dad’s perspective, and includes a big focus on family travel, entertainment, technology, social media, coffee, cars & cuddles. ;) Leave a comment on one of my posts and let me know you were here, or connect with me on any of the site icons along the top left of this page!
Subscribe by Email
- 20 Driving Safety Tips Police Want You to Know
- Dads Just Want to Have Fun
- 7 Ways to be a Better Dad
- Great Quote from @BradPaisley to Kick off Your New Year
- 10 Things Police Wish You Knew about Answering the Doorbell
- Review: Ember Temperature Controlled Ceramic Mug
- Twas the Night before Christmas—WordlessWednesday Art
- The Story of a Garnet Ring – and a New Family Tradition
- Armchair Version of HGTV House Hunters International
- Firefly & Serenity Gifts For that Browncoat you love this Holiday!
- Empty Chairs at the Holiday Table
- Is Halloween less safe today than when we were kids?
- A Dad’s Guide to the Perfect Halloween Cocktail
- 13 Tips for a Safe Halloween
- Best Family Car for the Zombie Apocalypse
- Daddy’s Baby Bump – The Ugly Truth
- Mr. Rogers on Scary Things in the News
- A Walk to Remember – On Our 11th Anniversary
- Win a Gift Card from RaceTrac!
- Summer in the South: Dad Essentials