Want to use those fun, color Emoji characters on your PC when not using your phone? Here is massive list of the most popular Emoji Characters to cut and paste.
Which site do you use most? Are you feeling any burnout? Do you intentionally make time to unplug? Or do you sleep with your Blackberry or iPhone or whatever?
I often don’t know if I’m coming or going… but apparently if I post my status in all the right places my “friends” will. Are you starting to experience social networking overload and burnout? Or do you thrive on all of this? What sites do you use and/or recommend?
Subscribe by Email
- An App that makes Summer… a little bit Yummier!
- He Said, She Said — Family Road-Trips
- How I’ve been finding a way to get EXTRA time in the morning…
- 7 Ways to be a Better Dad
- Geppetto’s Marionette Theater
- 20 Summer Safety Tips for Kids
- Les Misérables Comes to Dallas
- 2018 Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Suffering in Silence – It’s Time We Talk about Miscarriage
- Social Media: I Hug Back!
- Family Travel: Stop and See the Amazing Thing!
- How a Body Wash – helped Simplify My Life
- 20 Driving Safety Tips Police Want You to Know
- Dads Just Want to Have Fun
- Great Quote from @BradPaisley to Kick off Your New Year
- 10 Things Police Wish You Knew about Answering the Doorbell
- Review: Ember Temperature Controlled Ceramic Mug
- Twas the Night before Christmas—WordlessWednesday Art
- The Story of a Garnet Ring – and a New Family Tradition
- Armchair Version of HGTV House Hunters International