What information do we collect?
When leaving a comment on adaddyblog.com post, entering a contest on this site or signing up for our RSS feed (e.g. to receive our posts via your email), as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address and/or a blog URL. All are optional and you may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of fulfilling contest winnings, or other services requested.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in hosting and operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Opt out of Google DART via its Ads Preferences Manager. When you are accessing the web through a web browser, Google also offers a number of options to permanently save your opt-out settings in your browser. After you opt out, Google will not collect interest category information.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- We may not actively monitor, censor, directly control, or exercise any editorial control whatsoever over comments, content uploaded, downloaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the website, except for our proprietary content. We do not exercise any control whatsoever over any use of our services or products, except as expressly provided in this or otherwise in a written agreement with you. You agree and acknowledge that all content is the sole responsibility of the person who uploads, downloads, stores, transmits, or otherwise makes available such content.
- You agree and acknowledge that we reserve and have the right, at our sole discretion, to delete any information that may be illegal, subjects us to liability, or violates this or other written agreement between us. You agree and acknowledge that your violation of the this agreement may result, in addition to any other available remedy, in us terminating your right to use our services and/or products. In addition to any remedy provided hereunder, we expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other lawful action we deem necessary.
- You promise and agree you will be solely liable for your use of our services and products and any liability for any information that you upload, download, store, transmit, or otherwise make available. You agree to use your best efforts to ensure the security and integrity of your network or systems used to access our services and/or products.
You agree and acknowledge that the following uses of our services and products are expressly prohibited, and you promise not to use such services and/or products to:
- Upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any rules or regulations;
- Upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available, intentionally or otherwise, any harmful content including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, secretly intercept or seize any system, program, data, or personal information;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, one of our employees or our other representatives, or misrepresent your affiliation with us or any other person or entity;
- Forge any TCP/IP, or other protocol, packet header, e-mail header, any part of any message header, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content provided to or transmitted;
- Access or attempt to access (or otherwise compromise) the accounts of others, or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate (or otherwise compromise) the security of our or another entity’s computer hardware or software, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in, or would result in, the corruption or loss of data;
- Upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to copy, upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, without limitation, proprietary and confidential content);
- Infringe any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including, without limitation, information protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- Collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without the third party’s knowledge or consent;
- Upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited commercial email or “spam,” which includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice, such as (i) sending mass email to recipients who have not requested email from you or with a fake return address, or (ii) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions. You agree and acknowledge that we, in our sole discretion, will determine what constitutes an “unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice;”
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another person or entity;
- Resell the services or products without our consent; and/or
- Engage in any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use our services and/or products, including, without limitation, any interference with or disruption of other users, whether or not intentional, with such activities including interfering with or disrupting our services, products or servers or networks we use, and disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our services and/or products.
You agree and authorize us to access, use, and disclose information regarding your use of our services and products, including, without limitation, your personal information and registration data, to: (i) comply with the law; (ii) enforce or perform any user agreements to which we are a party; (iii) initiate, render, bill, and collect for services and products; (iv) protect the property or personal safety of us and our employees, ours users, and the public; or (v) protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the services and products.
You agree and acknowledge we may preserve content and may also disclose content if it is required to do so by law, or we have a good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with the law; (ii) enforce or perform any user agreements to which we are a party; (iii) initiate, render, bill, and collect for our services and products; (iv) protect the property or personal safety of us and our employees, our users, and the public; or (v) protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of our services and products.
You agree and acknowledge that you, and not us, are solely responsible for all content that you upload, download, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree and acknowledge under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content uploaded, downloaded, posted, stored, transmitted, or otherwise made available.
You agree and acknowledge you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You promise you will not rely on any content created by us or uploaded, downloaded, posted, stored, transmitted, or otherwise made available to us.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you promise to comply with any and all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You promise to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. You promise to comply with all applicable laws protecting content uploaded, downloaded, posted, stored, transmitted, or otherwise made available through our services and products.
Viruses, Ransomware, etc.
We shall endeavor that all the information on this site is updated and correct, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, resulting from use of this information. We shall not be liable for and assume no responsibility for, any damages to, or any infection by viruses, ransomware, worms, Trojan horses or anything else that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use the site. We accept no responsibility for any linked sites not under our control.
This policy was last modified on 03/04/2014
This blog sometime accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.* This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.* Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for some posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service, however, should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
*That content, advertising space or post will also be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the owner. For questions about this blog, please contact http://adaddyblog.com/contact-us. Please note that information submitted to this web site via a “contact us,” or other similar features will not necessarily receive a response. We will not use any such information you provide to contact you for marketing purposes unrelated to your submission or request.
© Copyright 2008-2014 A Daddy Blog™ – adaddyblog.com. The content within this site is strictly protected by copyright. You may not download, reproduce, or distribute any material on this site without our consent. You may use the information for personal use only. Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of any information or data contained is a breach of copyright protection and will result in legal action for damages.
ADaddyBlog.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.