I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of all the negative dash-cam videos we see in the news. This skewed view of the world might lead us to believe that people are basically bad. That is not the view of the world I want our 4½-year-old daughter to see, and so I’m sharing the following. This short video compilation of dash-cam clips illustrates the opposite, what I’ve always believed, people are basically good.
Random Act of Kindness Russian Dash Cam Videos
Hi! I'm Michael, the founder and editor of adaddyblog.com. I'm a university director by day and a lifestyle blogger by night. More than anything, I'm a husband and a dad. This site targets parenthood from the dad’s perspective, and includes a big focus on family travel, entertainment, technology, social media, coffee, cars & cuddles. ;) Leave a comment on one of my posts and let me know you were here, or connect with me on any of the site icons along the top left of this page!
Subscribe by Email
- 20 Things Guys Should Never Wear | What Women Wish Men Knew
- The Perfect Gift Card For Every Occasion!
- Rascal Flatts ‘The Night Before Christmas’ FREE Audiobook
- Blow your Guy’s Mind – A Gift Guide
- A Dad’s Guide to the Perfect Halloween Cocktail
- Favorite Baby Books?
- A Walk to Remember – On Our 12th Anniversary
- A Dad Weighs In on Breastfeeding
- Be the Office Hero – While playing Wintastic Rewards!
- 5 Tips for Throwing a Birthday Party at Urban Air – Bedford!
- 43 U.S. Children Died in Hot Cars Last Year – Please Read and Share these 7 Safety Tips
- An App that makes Summer… a little bit Yummier!
- He Said, She Said — Family Road-Trips
- How I’ve been finding a way to get EXTRA time in the morning…
- 7 Ways to be a Better Dad
- Geppetto’s Marionette Theater
- 20 Summer Safety Tips for Kids
- Les Misérables Comes to Dallas
- 2018 Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Suffering in Silence – It’s Time We Talk about Miscarriage