I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of all the negative dash-cam videos we see in the news. This skewed view of the world might lead us to believe that people are basically bad. That is not the view of the world I want our 4½-year-old daughter to see, and so I’m sharing the following. This short video compilation of dash-cam clips illustrates the opposite, what I’ve always believed, people are basically good.
Hi! I'm Michael, the founder and editor of adaddyblog.com. This site targets parenthood from the dad’s perspective, and includes a big focus on family travel, entertainment, technology, social media, coffee, cars & cuddles. Well... and also whatever else strikes my fancy on any given day. Lately it's been Disney following our most recent vacation to Walt Disney World. :) Leave a comment on one of my posts and let me know you were here, or connect with me on any of the sites at the top left of this page!
Subscribe by Email
- A Walk to Remember – On Our 10th Anniversary
- 4 Reasons to visit On The Border – this Summer!
- Our 2016 Chevy Tahoe Road Trip!
- Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Inspiration!
- 20 Summer Safety Tips for Kids
- Male Fertility Smoothie!
- Summer Reading 2016 – Best Books and eReaders?
- Daddy’s Baby Bump – The Ugly Truth
- Mr. Rogers on Scary Things in the News
- The Leprechaun on the Shelf – A New Holiday Tradition?
- Family Travel: Stop and See the Amazing Thing!
- Daylight Saving Time – Means an Important Reminder!
- Take Time to Be a Dad Today!
- Protecting your Home’s Devices with Bitdefender BOX!
- Cute Daddy Daughter Valentine’s Day Photo Idea
- Great Quote from @BradPaisley to Kick off Your New Year
- Top 10 Christmas Movies for Parent Date Nights
- Twas the Night before Christmas—WordlessWednesday Art
- Texas Christkindl Market – DFW
- Firefly & Serenity Gifts For that Browncoat you love this Holiday!