Are you a “hugger”? Here’s a test… if someone hugs you, who lets go first? What about online? Do you give your friends virtual *hugs*? Does it matter?
Category Archive: Social Media
Do you have questions or expertise to offer about child development, or children education tips, or wonder how can I find my child on the web… or on a map? Are you looking for a good website for kids, or have questions on how to teach children about technology? The new parenting & technology focused …
Subscribe by Email
- A Walk to Remember – On Our 10th Anniversary
- 4 Reasons to visit On The Border – this Summer!
- Our 2016 Chevy Tahoe Road Trip!
- Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Inspiration!
- 20 Summer Safety Tips for Kids
- Male Fertility Smoothie!
- Summer Reading 2016 – Best Books and eReaders?
- Daddy’s Baby Bump – The Ugly Truth
- Mr. Rogers on Scary Things in the News
- The Leprechaun on the Shelf – A New Holiday Tradition?
- Family Travel: Stop and See the Amazing Thing!
- Daylight Saving Time – Means an Important Reminder!
- Take Time to Be a Dad Today!
- Protecting your Home’s Devices with Bitdefender BOX!
- Cute Daddy Daughter Valentine’s Day Photo Idea
- Great Quote from @BradPaisley to Kick off Your New Year
- Top 10 Christmas Movies for Parent Date Nights
- Twas the Night before Christmas—WordlessWednesday Art
- Texas Christkindl Market – DFW
- Firefly & Serenity Gifts For that Browncoat you love this Holiday!