Hello, and thank you for stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party! My name is Michael, and I share a home in Dallas with my beautiful bride, and our wonderful 3 year old girl who has me completely wrapped around her little finger. I claim to be moderately literate, adequately well traveled, and am clearly well fed.
I try to target parenthood from the father’s perspective, and include a focus the modern dad, social media, technology, entertainment, coffee, cars & cuddles. ツ Though I have an MBA from SMU, I’ve a sneaking suspicion my little girl is far smarter than I am… and I’m certain my wife is.
In addition to this blog, I’m also a featured dad blogger on Babble.com. Please leave a quick comment and a link to your blog if you have one. I LOVE finding great new blogs. Also, let me know if you follow me on any of the following sites, and I’ll follow you right back. Thanks so much, and have a great party!
- New Giveaway! Toydozer: The Fun Toy Clean Up Tool
- 15 Mens Fashion Fails – What Women Wish Guys Knew
- Dear Daddy: I Miss You – A Letter from the Future
- Suffering in Silence – It’s Time We Talk about Miscarriage
- 6 Ways to be a Better Dad
- Dads Just Want to Have Fun
- I Hate Dora the Explorer
- A Dad Weighs In on Breastfeeding
- On Your Third Birthday – A Letter To A Future You